The amazing benefits of having bone broth is endless, i cannot believe i haven't been drinking this sooner. Especially for someone like me with an auto immune disease and IBS this has been a Life saver.
Now you can make your own see the recipe below.
" I don't know many nutritionist that won't recommend bone broth to anyone who will listen, because as far as food-as-medicine goes this is the bomb! When cooked over a long period of time, the bones in the broth release minerals that are easily digested to help repair the gut lining, improve immune function and even help with joint pain and brain function. Drink straight-up or as the base in a soup, at least a couple of times a week, to feel the beautiful effects of this liquid gold" - Libby Morgan Nutritionist From the Nourishing Kit
You will need one Large pot & Spoon
- 3 Kilograms of Organic Grass Feed Beef Bones
- 3 Carrots
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- First off Cook the bones in the oven until golden brown
- place bones in pot cover with water, add vinegar this will release nutrients from the bones let sit for 30 mins.
- Chop up vegetables however you like, remember this will all break down into your broth.
- Place all veggies (carrot, celery, onion) in the pot and place the pot on a low heat for 24 hrs ( We did this over 24hrs in blocks , the first 2 hours the top will start layering with fats and impurities use a ladle to take this off, you can take your broth off the stove to cool and leave it in the fridge o/night then re heated the next day if you dont want to leave the pot on the stove for 24hrs straight).
- Towards the end of the 24 hrs add the garlic and parsley.
- Once completed strain this thru a strainer and jar up to cool done.....your bone broth is ready to drink enjoy.
If you have any questions please contact chef nate via instagram :)